Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not measuring the heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
For some reason my fit bit surge has stopped measuring my heartime rate. It is paired and sinced. Any suggestions?
Best Answer
0 Votes
32 REPLIES 32
I shut it down and when I re started it it worked
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I've had my Surge Hr for about a month. But suddenly today the Resting HR won't show on the app anymore.
advice please
Thanks
Best Answer

I have the fitbit charge HR, today it does not show my resting heartrate in the app or in my dahsboard. I can only see previously tracked heart rates.

What caused this, can I fix it myself? Or can you help me?

Thank you in advance for the help.

Best Answer
I just emailed them on the same problem... #Youarenotalone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here.

I bought the device specifically to track heart rate during sleep......

It does not transfer any of the data from the device to the app.

Given that this has been going on for over 12 months looking at the other comments, you would have hoped that FITBIT would have had a go at sorting it out.

Could you FITBIT please....?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. 

I hope this get fix by fitbit !!!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same thing here - it's worked fine until now. I'm on a Nexus 6p
Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too.  I got a new Charge HR fitbit today to replace my old one.  The other one was picking up my heartrate fine.  The app on my phone is not picking up heart rate or resting heart rate details at all.  I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset the fitbit, still nothing...  Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes

This problem seems to have started with the most recent update.

Best Answer
0 Votes
All sorted for me now. It appears that my call notifications were off so once I switched it on the app started picking up my heart rate.
Best Answer
0 Votes
My app picks up my heart rate, but not resting and when I tap on it, today doesn't show up as an entry in either the resting heart rate graph, nor the daily heart rate graphs.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same issue here
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's after 4:30pm and the FitBit Android app is not showing today's (2016/02/24) heart rate history. It seems to be connecting with the watch, because I can see it on the website's dashboard.

Correction, I can only see today's history if I enter into the details of yesterday's history and the swipe left.

I updated the app today, around lunch time, but no luck.

Regards,

Lester A. McGrath

Moderator edit: format and edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the exact same problem
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is the same. App updated yesterday, and there is no heart rate graph for today on either of my android devices. It is on the Fitbit website dashboard, and I can find it in the exercise zones on the app if I search.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Me too, since update yesterday.
Best Answer

I've got the same problem with the Surge resting rate today, it just won't show.  I had the same problem about a year ago and needed someone from Customer Service to fix...although they tried to tell me it was just that I wasn't patient enough for the system to work.   It's 5:00pm here and the problem still exists although everything else seems to be syncing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same on mine and wifes.

No resting. No "today" info.
Best Answer