Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not measuring the heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
For some reason my fit bit surge has stopped measuring my heartime rate. It is paired and sinced. Any suggestions?
Best Answer
0 Votes
32 REPLIES 32
Same, getting fed up of this. Thinking of going garmin
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same, no resting heart rate at 2300
Best Answer
0 Votes
If this is not fixed the item is no longer fit for purpose
Best Answer
Even after a full shutdown, restart phone, restart Fitbit surge no resting heart rate
Best Answer
0 Votes
Well, the watch is still working, and the data is being logged in the account.

Also, I just reinstalled the app (8pm), and the problem still is still happening.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happeded to me today Looks like last night arounf 11:30PM it stopped graphing my data.  I get instantaneous heartrates show up in my app when I sync but no graph for the last 20 hours or so.  It is working other than that function.  I updated the application, reset bluetooth (even though I knew it was communicating), nothing seems to get todays graph to show up and/or populate.  Very dissapointed as I did a spin class and wanted to see the results.  Looks like there is no help on this issue in the forum that doesn't involve losing your data.  It is like the device was not storing it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can now have visibility to my resting heart rate
Best Answer
0 Votes
Good news, the heart rate data started showing up in the app. But I have no clue as to why.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Having the same prob. Samsung note 4..and fitbit hr charge
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mines the same and now not adding sleep. Steps are out and yesterday my bmr was 1100. Getting fed up this app 2 days ago I did 35 floors..I have fractured both legs so I did 5. Day before that I did floors and didn't log. This is a replacement but going to email them again. I need my constant hr and info for cardiologist
Best Answer

It seems to be fixed as I've got my resting hr yesterday (late at night). The resting hr + graph for today is already present (as normally in the morning)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Today the app is working as expected, show the heart rate information.

BTW, I'm using a Surge with a Galaxy S5 (moded to use Cyanogenmod version of Android).

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kayakal@Nicole599@NatashaStagles@Sean-@FRz@Mickeyfreebs@SASinCali@MarkJ16@cwayne18@PWDRWGN@peterbea142@Justinban@ArianaAmir@IrmgardGater I recommend backing out of the heart rate graph and then clicking into the tile again. Also, if that doesn't resolve the issue log out and log back into the app.

@LesterMcGrath@Nikbeni Great news! Happy to hear that everything is now working as expected. Thank you for sharing your update.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes