Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications on Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Intermittently ive been experiencing this issue. My notification on my fitbit watch just doesnt work at times even when the DND and SLEEP are switched off and also ive taken care that all notification settings are in order on the fitbit app. Ive also checked that my phone bluetooth is switched on  and is paired to fitbit. 

I dont understand why this is happening.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community Forums @Subiro, sorry for the delay in responding your post.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device you're currently using? Also, when was the first time you experienced this? Are you not receiving any type of notifications or just one of them? (i.e. you receive phone call notifications but not text).

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Versa 2 are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Community Forums @Subiro, sorry for the delay in responding your post.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device you're currently using? Also, when was the first time you experienced this? Are you not receiving any type of notifications or just one of them? (i.e. you receive phone call notifications but not text).

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Versa 2 are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just turn off my Fitbit n start it again n notifications start to flow
all over again. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Subiro, thanks for your reply. My apologies once again for the delayed reply.

I'm really happy to know that after restarting your device the notifications feature is working again as the way this specific feature was designed. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be around.

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate! There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just tried didnt work for me. Not getting my notifications for ages now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you started getting your notifications ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its a charge 2 not a versa. And no i am not getting notifications & havent for ages. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pls I am unable to see any message or reply any message or text anyone, why? 

Best Answer
0 Votes