Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications with Samsung S10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not receiving notifications of incoming call or texts on my Fitbit. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S10.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Lodevall, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if your mobile device is running Android 10? When was the first time you experienced this? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured.

After verifying the above, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes. Keep in mind that we are aware of an issue that's affecting the notifications feature for Android 10 users, you can find more information about this here

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can receive what's app and messenger and snap chat but not actually text messages, I have a samsung 10

Best Answer

I have a Samsung S10 and a charge2.  I have been received messages, phone calls and calendar notificiations up until 4 to 5 weeks ago.  I have uninstalled the fitbit app, restarted my phone 3 times, reinstalled the app, re-synced the app, checked all settings for notifications on my phone and it still doesn't work.  I was going to update to Charge3 until now. This is totally frustrating.  What is going on.  None of your instructions have helped me yet.  

Best Answer

I have the 10 +. I've had issues for several weeks. Did several chats, contacted my carrier because thought it was phone. I even.purchased Versa! Was only told today that they are having problems with android phones! Why all of a sudden did this happen? I'm really aggravated especially since I purchased new watch and told of the oroblem TODAY! I hope the moderators are all our posts

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can now read text messages and reply on my fitbit versa 2 thank god. I have a samsung galaxy s10

Best Answer
0 Votes