Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications with Samsung S10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since last update I've stopped receiving notifications text, calendar and email. Done everything even took back to Best Buy the girl tried for 45 minutes to figure out what was wrong. Everything is on that should be on no reason other than update for Fitbit not working. Really rely on watch and thinking about going to a Samsung watch instead. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Bec33, welcome to the Community Forums!  

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if your Samsung Galaxy S10 is running Android 9 or 10? When was the first time you experienced this issue? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured.

After verifying the above, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes. Your input is appreciated.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the delay in response. After leaving my last comment the app asked me to reconnect so I did. I started getting notifications on watch BUT wasn't able to open them on watch. If I click show message on pop-up my watch no longer gets the notifications. At this point I'm not sure if I've done something on my phone trying to get it to connect to watch that's got everything screwed up. Trying to find the time to stop by best buy again.

Best Answer
0 Votes