Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Android and having issues with notifications. Are android folk being forgotten????.  I had a firmware update this morning that didn't do anything. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Deathwishvixen, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums! 

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device you're currently using? Also, when was the first time you experienced this? Are you not receiving any type of notifications? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Charge 2 are correctly configured.

After verifying the above, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Deathwishvixen, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums! 

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device you're currently using? Also, when was the first time you experienced this? Are you not receiving any type of notifications? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Charge 2 are correctly configured.

After verifying the above, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer

@RicardoFitbit  I have an oppo Reno z.  It's on Android 9. I have a versa 2. I have tried all the stuff on the troubleshooting page.  I've tried deleting the tracker,  the apps involved (fitbit and snap chat)  reimstalling everything.  All the blue tooth stuff.  I've even done a factory reset on both phone and fit bit.. Absolutely  nothing has done anything.  And all support said to do was delete and reinstall the app which I've done over 10 time and now I'm being ignored by them.   I only lost the one app but it's a pain as I have to have my phone on silent - not on vibrate  either  . All other apps work no problem.  I've got everything  set up properly.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RicardoFitbit  it happened when I got the 3.7 update to the app.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @Deathwishvixen, sorry for the delay in responding your post.

As it turns out, the Oppo Reno Z is not listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you may experience connection difficulties with it. That said, can you please try with a compatible device instead and let me know if the issue persist? Looking forward to your reply.

Don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have. 

Best Answer
0 Votes