Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not been able to use my Fitbit since Monday. From the app unable to do anything. Keep getting message "incorrect username or password". When I try to reset password I get message "Server not available try later" Have turned on and off and tried reinstalling the app.

Can get onto only by going to Fitbit.com and signing in from there. Lost now need help. PS my wifes Blaze is doing exactly the same (different phone different username.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Oilseal, welcome to the Community Forums! 

I appreciate all the information and details that were shared in your post, seems odd that you and your wife are experiencing login difficulties. So we can move forward with this situation, can you please send me a screenshot of the error message you receive at the moment you try to reset your Fitbit account password? You can refer to this post to attach an image into your post. 

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer

Hi Ricardo. Thanks for the reply. Managed to fix both last night. It looks as though it was something to do with updating. We now both have the "new look" Fitbit. I followed a number of bits, of advise but the most effective seemed to be the turning off of wifi and using my data connection. Along with clearing the cache, charging the Blaze and reinstalling the app. All seems good now so keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Oilseal, thanks for your reply too, sorry for the delay in responding your post.

I'm happy to know that after troubleshooting your Blaze device the difficulties you were experiencing were resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you have any additional questions for me to answer or if you need further assistance, I'll be here.

It was a pleasure to help you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes