Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help...

I am currently using Samsung Galaxy S9 and Versa recently I have been facing issues with the notifications, since firmware update, when I navigate to the notification tab I get the below message.

"Notification service is not running, A phone restart is required to re-enable notification on your tracker".

I cleared the my cache, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, removed from bluetooth and put back... geesh what else do I need to do. This is frustrating to say the least.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Teedy2, It's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your device prior to posting too, I understand how frustrating this situation can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured.

After verifying the above, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Looking forward to your reply, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes