Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view notifications on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am currently using my Samsung galaxy s9+ 

I can’t not view text notifications on my versa 2. Only option is open but when clicked opens on my cell phone. The option is clear. 
Another problem I am having is with calls, when I try and answer the call it picks up on my cellphone not the watch. Any help would be appreciated. 

i am running the latest firmware on my s9+ everything is up to date. My phone is on the list that works so I don’t understand. I’ve tried every option in these forms to try and make it work but to no avail.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Richieguy18. Welcome to forums!

It's great that you have the Versa 2 and let me help you with your questions. First of all, let me share that the "open" option that appears after receiving a text notification will allow you to open the text message on your phone, however it'll not open it on your watch. If it's a long notification, you can always tap the notification to see the full message.

Now, with the call notifications, you can use the answer option on your watch but you'll need to talk through your phone and not the watch since the Versa 2 doesn't have that function. I appreciate your feedback and be sure that our team continues working on our devices to enhance their performance.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to download another textra app to view the text messages on the watch short or long. I don't have the option for quick replys on the watch either. The only two I get is open which opens the messages on my phone or clear, but no quick reply

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes