Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text and e-mail notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Versa and a Samsung 6.  All working fine apart from not getting modifications for text and e mails.  Tried all I've seen on other threads but no joy.  I do get an alert for incoming calls.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Awesome to see you have joined to the Fitbit Community @Beney, welcome aboard! I was reading your post that text notifications are not going through.

Before I continue, my apologies for the late response and thank you for letting me know you have tried somes steps to address this issue on your own. 

If the issue persists, don't forget to review if the Fitbit app is updated to the most recent version. There was a new version released after you posted. So I would like to review this possibility again. Make sure the text notifications are enable, some users have reported that after the update this feature returned to its factory form and was required to enable each app again to received notifications on the Versa watch.

For some additional help, I'm not sure if you already tried these suggestions: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone.

See you around and stay tuned if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes