Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7 and Android not connecting with my Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Galaxy S7 android phone and ever since I got my Ionic I have had intermittent problems with it connecting. Currently I have tried everything under the trouble shooting list and I can not receive notifications on my watch from my phone. I recently even went in and hit "forget" on the Bluetooth and now my phone won't even locate my watch as a possible device to pair. Now I have realized it's my phone and possibly the app, NOT the watch as I also have an Iphone for work that has the fitbit app on it and I can receive notifications from that phone. What gives????

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

It's not you, it's Fitbit.

It doesn't work with Android 7 and my compatible Samsung after the firmware and app updates. I was on the phone with three people at CS for over an hour  on 5/28 before they admitted this.

Fitbit should just be honest and tell Android users that troubleshooting won't work until Fitbit fixes the problem.  An apology from CTO and CEO. That might help restore confidence.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DCMom2 wrote:

It's not you, it's Fitbit.

It doesn't work with Android 7 and my compatible Samsung after the firmware and app updates. I was on the phone with three people at CS for over an hour  on 5/28 before they admitted this.

Fitbit should just be honest and tell Android users that troubleshooting won't work until Fitbit fixes the problem.  An apology from CTO and CEO. That might help restore confidence.

yeah... I never had an issue with my Alta (still don't as I use it from time to time). And sadly it never happens with my work iphone. BLAH! Thanks for the update....

Best Answer
0 Votes