Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications on Galaxy S10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a Charge 3 yesterday and everything seems to have been set up correctly, except I'm unable to receive text notifications from my Galaxy S10. Call notifications, calendar events, etc. all come through just fine, but the text notifications are mysteriously abent despite having the option checked in the app. I've pairing and unpairing from my phone, turned the bluetooth off and on, even reinstalling the app. Nothing seems to work. Any advice on the next route to take?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I have an S10 Plus and an Inspire HR fitbit and have the same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the exact same issue for the last month.

Best Answer

Do a search of this, or any board and you will notice that this issue is being looked into by Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. I have seen this. I was hoping someone else would have a fix as Fitbit has been trying to fix this issues for almost a year according to the dates when people starting posting about i . I wonder if this is now an issue only affecting Inspire HR owners or all Fitbit devices? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

See the top post in the pinned thread at the top of the android forum. This is where Fitbit will give there updates. 

If someone found an answer, do a search of the forum, you should see an answer with a green check mark. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally been getting my texts to come through over the last few days. Hopefully that means they fixed the compatibility issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes