Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New Versa 2; Android Samsung Galaxy S9+ .  Text messages came through first day but I must have changed settings and now not getting texts.  I tried finding in forums but could not locate help.  What settings do I need to check in order to get text messages on the V2?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @agelesspat, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post and for troubleshooting this situation prior to posting.If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Versa 2 are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue with message notifications. Sometimes it works and then just stops. I’ll look deeper for other posts .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for response.  I have changed some settings.  I'll see tomorrow if I get notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, text came to me on the V2.  Thanks for your help.  Now about the Agenda.  I have enabled all choices on the fitbit Agenda app.  I did sync the app.  I turned the phone off and back on and I still do not see the Agenda on my watch.  Help, please.

Best Answer
0 Votes