Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a brand new Versa 2 for Christmas. I was getting text messages on it for a couple weeks, but now I am not. We have checked all settings and everything seems to be correct, but cannot figure out how to get text notifications on my Versa 2.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @JCWilson101516, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. To better assist you and investigate further, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using to sync your new Versa 2? Are you receiving phone call notifications? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Versa 2 are correctly configured.

After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10. I do receive phone calls but not text messages. We have already tried to troubleshoot.

It was working when I first got it. I did nothing different and then it stopped showing text notifications. 
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a Samsung Galaxy S10. I do receive phone calls but not text
messages. We have already tried to troubleshoot.

It was working when I first got it. I did nothing different and then it
stopped showing text notifications.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your update @JCWilson101516, sorry for the delayed reply.

The details that were shared in your post are appreciated. To move forward with this situation and to investigate further, can you please let me know if experienced such notification difficulties after updating your Samsung Galaxy S10 to Android 10? Or is your device running Android 9?  

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Android 10Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your reply is appreciated @JCWilson101516. my apologies for the delay in responding your post.

I'd like to let you know that we are aware of an issue that's affecting Android 10 users with the notifications feature. Your understanding and patience are appreciated while we work to resolve this issue as prompt as possible. In the meantime, my best advice for you will be to keep the Fitbit app up to date.

Don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes