Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy J4+ compatibility with Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Only part compatible with charge 3. No gps etc, just basics like charge2

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Donzie, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. As it turns out, the Samsung Galaxy J4+ is not listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you can experience some connection difficulties with your Fitbit and such mobile device. However, to move forward with the difficulties you're experiencing with the connected-GPS feature of your Charge 3, can you please provide more details so I can better assist you?

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer

Hi @RicardoFitbit 

Will the Samsung J4+ or A7 be added to the compatibility list anytime soon? What would I be missing out off I have one of these phone and the Charge 3?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Hello @Liseferreira, welcome aboard! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Let me share with you that we are constantly working and testing different mobile devices to make sure that they work as intended with our products and services. As it turns out, at this moment I'm unable to let you know when or if the Samsung Galaxy J4+ or the A7 will be added to our list of compatible devices, however, my best advice for you will be to constantly check our list of compatible devices for any update.

When a mobile device isn't compatible, your Fitbit device can experience some connection difficulties with the Bluetooth of your phone, therefore, some of the feature that use a constant connection may not work as the way they were designed. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer