Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 5 & Fitbit Alta

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I was so excited to see the Easter Bunny gave me a FitBit Alta today but now I am having trouble syncing it and am now reading the FitBit isnt supported by the Note5?! Is this true?! I surr hope not, I will be so sad!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@JeanneLiane A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! So sorry to hear that your new Alta is not syncing with your Note 5. I'd like you to take a look at this post which has extra info about how to pair your tracker with a Samsung Note 5. Hope this helps you.

Keep me posted on the outcome my friend and I'll be around! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have got this new Fitbit Alta... Unfortunatly it is not sycing with Note 5.

Pls help.. It is **ahem** frustratinng....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @AdityaJadhav, hope you're doing great! The Note 5 is not yet a compatible device, but see here @ErickFitbit's post and experience with the Note 5.

Hope that helps, have you both a nice weekend! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone -- UPDATE: The Galaxy Note 5 is now listed as a supported device here. I recommend trying to sync again and/or following these troubleshooting tips if you continue to experience issues.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer