Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 5 issues syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hey, so my gf and I got the Blaze two days ago, only to find out that night that the Note 5 is not listed as an "approved" phone. Very odd but we went ahead and downloaded the Fit Notifications app. We are still having issues with receiving notifications, and it's been very frustrating to have paid so much money and not be able to use all the features. We hate to do so, but we are seriously considering returning them. Are there any suggestions, or updates that could help?
Thanks
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MariaTeresa -- UPDATE: The Galaxy Note 5 is now listed as a supported device here. I recommend trying to sync again and/or following these troubleshooting tips if you continue to experience issues.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@MariaTeresa Welcome to our Community! Although the Note 5 isn't in our list a lot of our members have said that they have been able to use the app without a problem. As you mentioned the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 isn't a compatible device so I can't guarantee it will work but you could try following these instructions to see if your Blaze can receive the notifications from your phone. 

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MariaTeresa -- UPDATE: The Galaxy Note 5 is now listed as a supported device here. I recommend trying to sync again and/or following these troubleshooting tips if you continue to experience issues.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer