Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification error after last update: "Notification not started and device reboot required"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

the App give an error, that "Notification not started and device reboot required".
Okay, i reboot the device and get same error .....

On the old App- Version and Firmware, all work fine.

How can i make a downgrade from the App and Firmware? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,
after the last App- Update (for Android 😎 the Sync don't work after some hours (IONIC).
Get no error on App.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @TheAssimiator good to see you around. I saw one of your post that you had to downgrade the version of the app in order to make it work with your Ionic. Just to confirm, is this issue related to the same scenario from the other post?

I haven't seen other reports of this error. In order to troubleshoot this issue, is require you install the official version. As I mentioned in my other response, we cannot guarantee the behavior of the app with downgraded versions. However, I leave the decision open and if you decide to install the last version 2.68 I would recommend to try these steps:

Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes