Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification for Connectivity issues in status bar

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a fitbit drop down message that says notification required for connectivity issues. However when I click on OK I see nothing wrong at all. I've tried always to get rid of this message. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @SunsetRunner, nice to have you on board, welcome to the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and would you mind to share a screenshot to have a closer look? For more details on how to upload picture to our Community, use this post as a reference.

The reason of this notification can be for different factors including the configuration of the Fitbit app and the version of Android your phone is running. In the meantime, please refer to this article. It might provide you some help: Why is the Fitbit app sending a notification to my Android phone?

See you around and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @SunsetRunner, nice to have you on board, welcome to the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and would you mind to share a screenshot to have a closer look? For more details on how to upload picture to our Community, use this post as a reference.

The reason of this notification can be for different factors including the configuration of the Fitbit app and the version of Android your phone is running. In the meantime, please refer to this article. It might provide you some help: Why is the Fitbit app sending a notification to my Android phone?

See you around and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi

Thanks for the response. I took a look and it seems to be sorted. I opted to hide the notifications. 

Best Answer