Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification issues with One Plus 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just purchased a Versa. During set up it loaded latest firmware.  Paired with my One Plus 3. Running Android 8 and not jail broken on AT&T. After setting up what I wanted for notifications, basically text, Google messages, and mail, Gmail, it was still charging when I received an email. Able to read message and deleted from the Versa. Tried texting with next plus free text service from my tablet. Received on my Versa and I sent a canned reply which was received by my tablet. Not sure why so many issues but even tho One Plus 3 is not on the comparability list at least at this point seems to work just fine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @ck3fire.

Congratulations on the new Versa and for sharing your experience.

As long as a phone fulfills the minimum requirements there is a chance it will work. The minimum requirements being Android 4.4+ and Bluetooth 4.0. So that might explain what is going on.

Some users have found that following the standard troubleshooting steps works on phones that are not on the list, but we cannot guarantee that it will work.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @ck3fire.

Congratulations on the new Versa and for sharing your experience.

As long as a phone fulfills the minimum requirements there is a chance it will work. The minimum requirements being Android 4.4+ and Bluetooth 4.0. So that might explain what is going on.

Some users have found that following the standard troubleshooting steps works on phones that are not on the list, but we cannot guarantee that it will work.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes