Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification not clearing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Snapchat notification that will not clear.  It's like it is frozen on my Fitbit screen.  I tried to charge it and resync it to clear it from my screen and neither have worked.  I use this as a watch frequently and its useless on that aspect if I cantt see the home page.  When another notification comes through I get it but once I clear the new on it goes back to the frozen one.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Casper3 welcome to the Community Forums, it's a pleasure to give you a hand with your concern.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post regarding the Snapchat notification, certainly this is not a common situation. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to restart your Fitbit device with the steps that are outlined on our help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Casper3 welcome to the Community Forums, it's a pleasure to give you a hand with your concern.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post regarding the Snapchat notification, certainly this is not a common situation. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to restart your Fitbit device with the steps that are outlined on our help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer

Thanks that did the trick.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Casper3, thanks for your reply.

I'm happy to know that the restart process resolved your concern. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be around.

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate! There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

See you around, it was a pleasure to assist you! Smiley Happy 

Best Answer