Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications issues with Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Blaze not receiving notifications  still. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @PrincessC, nice to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community! For notifications I would like to recommend the following post in case you haven't try any troubleshooting steps: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Also this feature will depend on the compatibility of your phone, since with non-compatible devices the functionality would not be as is expected. For more information visit our list of compatible devices.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have checked the trouble shooting several times. My phone is listed as being comparable as well as I have met with a Samsung representative who had the same problem and now hers is working.He had the S8 as well. He stated after syncing for 3 days it just  started receiving notifications. I have had been for almost 4days now and nothing yet. 
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @PrincessC, my apologies for being absent for a few days. Thank you for letting me know you have a S8 phone. Indeed, you are correct this is a compatible phone, however if the issue persists, I would like to share with you an update related to this scenario that might be of your help: Battery drain/Notifications - Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+.

Hope this provide a bit of information, see you until the next opportunity!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
I have checked with Samsung and the issue is not on their end.  I have even seen notifications on a Samsung 8 phone not only on the wrist of one of their representatives, but also from other posts of customers who have purchased the Blaze and it is working properly. In fact I had begin to receive notifcations on my Blasé for a hot second and then the next day it was not receiving them. So clearly it is a Fitbit Blaze problem and something needs to be done on that end.  I am very dissatisfied with this watch and I am in good company from some of the other post I have read.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'e just switched from iPhone to Samsung galaxy s8 and I cant' get notifications on my fitbit from my phone either, I've tried reading the device and restarting the phone an  fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes