Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden i can't  get notifications on my samsung 10+. Why? 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
29 REPLIES 29

No I haven't got  a response yet. Gotta love updates.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No priblem

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate the extra details mentioned and the troubleshooting performed. I would like you to confirm that you tried the procedure mentioned in this article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? 

If you have but you're still experiencing issues, I can confirm that we’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
I called in and worked with someone from Fitbit, so I would say I have done everything correctly.  Also, I downloaded google messaging and that currently works with my s10+ and versa. So I will have to use this until Fitbit gets this issue fixed, otherwise no texts on my versa MAJOR inconvenience.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
Yes I have tried all of the above things listed above.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung S10e & my notifications stopped recently too. I have done EVERYTHING they recommended & no luck too

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't.  My Fitbit app on my Samsung Galaxy S9 keeps telling me no device found as well.  I completely uninstalled it and reinstalled it 4 times.  Also turned phone on and off every time.   My issues started after last update in December. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I have not. Just that engineers are working on it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the same issues. Contacted TMobile and spoke with Fitbit over the phone. Walked me through everything and tech said I would receive notification soon. Received one or two then stopped again. Does anyone know when this issue will be resolved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an S10 - likewise I have tried all the recommended steps. I was getting text  notifications until a week ago.  Calls and Calendar notifications are still coming through on my Versa - just no texts. Super Frustrating. I did a restart on my phone and Versa, even disconnected my Versa from the Fitbit app and reconnected it and still no luck. 

Best Answer