Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nutrients summary showing incorrect data even after 3.66 Update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So Basically I have the same problem as the OP of this thread https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Nutrients-summary-shows-incorrect-data/td-p/5150173 however I have updated it and it still shows incorrect large numbers. 

Moderator edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Janelidze Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about the nutrients summary. 

Please note that there have been further updates to the Fitbit app. Please make sure you are running the most recent version. I currently have the 3.69 app. Please update to the latest version your app store lets you. Recently the app 3.70 started rolling out, but not all users have gotten it yet. I appreciate your patience. If the issue persists, please send me some screenshots of the large amount of nutrients and the app version you are running. Thanks in advance. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

3.7 Version Verification3.7 Version VerificationMacronutrients Data Results After Checking Visual GraphMacronutrients Data Results After Checking Visual GraphMacronutrients according to values and before getting visuaMacronutrients according to values and before getting visua

Hello, I have updated it to 3.7 problem is still persistent. Here are the screenshots.

Best Answer
0 Votes