Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPPO A57 Not Compatible

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI,

I am praveen I am using Charge 2 with OPPO A57 wich is not working notification and every day application will automatically crash 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @OPPO, it's nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community. The phone model you are referring currently is not on our list of supported devices. This means that our Android team has not yet tested it for compatibility and added it to the list. While many Android devices have a Bluetooth connection to communicate with your tracker, not all devices are able to be accessed by apps like the Fitbit App.

To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices. If your device isn't listed, you can check the link at a later date to see if device support has been added.

It wont hurt to try the following: Make sure you are running the latest version of the app which for Android OS is 2.50. If you are running this version try the clear cache steps recommended on this post

In addition this other post might give you more assistance with the main issue: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Don't forget to stay tuned to the Fitbit Community. Catch ya' later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI,

I was using Truecaller application on my phone, once it is removed all notification are working fine 

i found that may be the issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

my oppo A57 is running android version 6.0.1 is this the correct version to run with a blaze? Or does that not matter as the Blaze is just not compatible? Any future plans for them to work together?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @OPPO and @oppo_blaze, nice to see you around! 

@OPPO thank you for sharing with us thus workaround. I'm glad to hear you were able to resolved this by removing Truecaller.

@oppo_blaze there is not details or further information of what exactly is not allowing these phones to be compatible. As I mentioned earlier, we haven't tested it yet so the information available is very limited. Rest assure we keep reviewing the options to offer a wider variety of supported brands to our List of Compatibility.

For more details please review: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

See you later and If I got more information, I will visiting this thread.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes