Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One day missing of Sleep stages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 2 no longer has sleep stages and started my sleep 1 hour early last night. Any thoughts?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @AdeleOT, it's nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community! In occasions depending on how you slept you will have sleep stages. Meaning if you slept in a position that prevented your tracker from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your tracker higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.

Other possible scenarios are:

• If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your tracker to bed).
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your tracker’s battery is critically low.
  • Make sure you are running the latest version for the Fitbit app which at the date of this post is 4.50 (To know which version you are running, go to Account tab in the right upper corner > Help) 

So I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue still persisting on a daily basis?

Hope this information helps and don't forget to keep me posted.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @AdeleOT, it's nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community! In occasions depending on how you slept you will have sleep stages. Meaning if you slept in a position that prevented your tracker from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your tracker higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.

Other possible scenarios are:

• If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your tracker to bed).
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your tracker’s battery is critically low.
  • Make sure you are running the latest version for the Fitbit app which at the date of this post is 4.50 (To know which version you are running, go to Account tab in the right upper corner > Help) 

So I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue still persisting on a daily basis?

Hope this information helps and don't forget to keep me posted.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer