Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One night sleep track as a weekly average on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

app viewapp viewbrowser viewbrowser view

So while it's not the worst problem to have, it's an annoying one. For some reason Fitbit Android app is showing my one night sleep track as a weekly average.. Can I somehow fix that? Also on my web Fitbit profile it's showing correctly. I've already tried to reset the app, uninstalled it and re-installed it, but it stays the same.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @SunsetRunner, a warm welcome to the Community.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved you post from the Charge 3 board to the Android app board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix this sleep graph issue by yourself and the screenshots. Thanks for letting us about this problem, I will escalate this for investigation and once I have updates about it I will let you know.

In the meantime, let me know if you need anything else. 😉

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I've got the same sort of display on my app. Notice the repeat of the week heading 1to 7 April and how it obscures the display for Monday? 

Now check out your hours of 250 steps display, same problem with repeated dates and obscured Monday reading.

By the way this is not new, it's happened before. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, you're right, I didn't even notice that!

Best Answer

Well we are into another week and these problems still exist. I suppose this is going to be another 5 year project.

I just had a look at the app on my kindle which has version 2.63 on it and these faults are not displayed there.

Moderator edit: content

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your participation in the Community @Lilbiddy and @SunsetRunner.

I am sorry for the delay in respond, I appreciate all the information provided about this. As mentioned, I have escalated this issue to our team. Once I have any update about it, I will be glad to share it with you.

In the meantime, let me know if you need anything else. 😉

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes