Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oneplus two and oneplus x compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just bought a Fitbit surge and I am also in need of a new phone. I don't want to buy a phone that doesnt have the full app compatibility. I can see that the oneplus one has full compatibility, however there is no information on the more recent oneplus models. Can anyone let me know if they are using one of these phones with full compatibility? 

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84

Hi there @paddy6945. Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

The Oneplus Two and Oneplus X phones don't appear in our list of compatible devices so from that, I'd say it's not compatible right now. However, te requirement for a Fitbit tracker to sync is for the phone to have bluetooth 4.0 LE (low energy). It would be worth hearing from someone who owns any of these two devices to share their thoughts on this.

If you have any other question, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hey everyone,

I currently use the Oneplus Two phone and just purchased the Fitbit Blaze.  There seem to be no issues in terms of compatibility except for one thing.  The process for syncing music control to the phone seems to not be working properly.  This could be an issue on my end but I will try to post about that in the appropriate board.  Please keep in mind that all other aspects of the Fitbit Blaze work well with the Oneplus Two.

Best Answer

Hi there @epomboza. It's great to see you in the Community! 🙂

Thank you for sharing this information with us. It could  be that the phone is compatible and our team is on the testing stage and it's just missing from being added to the list of supported devices but thank you so much for sharing that information with the Community!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've got a OnePlus Two and everything seems to be ok apart from the music controls, which is what I bought it for over any other as a treat for myself, but considering it's not even supported, I'm incredibly disappointed. 

Please try and get on this ASAP because I'll have to return it otherwise. 

Best Answer

Not to add too much more fuel to the fire...

However I as well purchased this Blaze for the Music Controls and also own a OP2 and will be following this thread! 

As an Engineer I know how the process works, just hoping the fix is around the corner! 🙂

Cheers!

Best Answer

@xevrgrx@jblose The One Plus Two isn't listed on our supported devices list, which explains why Music Control isn't functioning as intended. For more information on device compatibility I suggest checking out my post here.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the fitbit charge + HR and my phone is the one plus two.so far i didn't manage to get call notifications on fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem .. music control not functioning with Oneplus Two and Fitbit Surge. Does Fitbit have a plan as to when Oneplus Two will be a "supported device"? Is there a workaround in the meanwhile?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Guys,

I have a Fitbit Charge and a OnePlus Two. I can't seem to have the connectivity for:

Mobile Run

Music Control

Call & Text Notifications

Also, is track exercise supposed to be manual?

Please do help me out on this, so that i can utilize it to the max.

Cheers!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SidHarawat. Welcome to the Community!

As @SidHarawat said above, it seems that the OnePlus Two is not listed as a compatible device so that should be the reason why MusicControl and Call & Text notifications are not working. MobileRun should work fine as this relies on your phone GPS rather than on your  tracker.

Any other question, let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please add support for the OnePlus 2! I bought one thinking it had the support for music controls (which I use a lot), but I cannot get it to pair. It's an incredibly popular phone, so support would be appreciated by many.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently purchased my OnePlus three (Android 6.0.1) Oxygen and bought Charge HR couple of months back, it doesnt have the full app compatibility. Device not able to sync with phone. didnt get the notifications on device. totally i will say waste for money. what to do with this now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Congrats on the OP3!

Fitbit are a massive disappointment to me - I've got the OP2 and whilst I
get notifications, I still don't have full media controls, which is the
reason why I bought the blaze. Fitbit don't care!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there guys @Chanc3 @pgautam . I'm sorry to hear that 😕

We recommend users checking that their devices are compatible for the features that each tracker has by checking the compatibility list.

If your current device is not compatible, I can recommend checking the Feature Request board to see if there are already requests for those devices to be added and if you can not find yours, you can create your own feature request.

For anyone else with the same situation, In the case you're looking to buy a new tracker or a new device, be sure to check that both will be compatible. Fitbit is always trying to make trackers suitable for as many devices as possible but it's not always easy due to hardware/software restrictions on the devices.

Anything else I can help you with, let me know!

Best Answer

I Have buyied the Fitbit Blaze and unable to connect to my One plus 2.

In case if features are not working I have to return within warranty period

Please add oneplus 2 to the compability devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @gauravkhapekar. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

As of right now, only the OnePlus One is an official compatible device for you to use with your Fitbit Blaze 😕

Hopefully the OnePlus 2 is added soon but we don't have any news about it right now.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am going to get my fitbit blaze tmrw.Any tips on setup it properly till
the update for oneplus 2 comes.

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Khapekar
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @gauravkhapekar. Welcome aboard! 🙂

As of right now, you don't need to take any extra consideration when setting up your Fitbit Blaze other than following the set up instructions after downloading the app. However, we don't have any news on when the Blaze will be compatible with the OnePlus 2 so I would say that this is something to keep in mind.

Let me know if you need any help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not really, you can get notifications etc, but there currently is no media control functionality.

Best Answer
0 Votes