Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paused workouts not logging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I'm tracking a run & need to pause (we have some roads closed near me & I've been stopped for directions on several occasions), I hit resume & continue on my way....When I finish the run, it won't log it and count it as one of my 5 workouts for the week......this is very frustrating because when I go back & manually add the workout, it adds steps, miles, calories burned & active minutes that I didn't earn.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

That is a known problem; for the time being, just have to avoid using pause.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I have a Charge HR 2 and I have an LG V20. Lately if I hit 'pause' while I'm exercising (usually to attend to my 3 month old) and even though I resume the exercise and finish, it will not show that I did exercise after. It will show the increase in steps, miles, active minutes, calories burned etc., but doesn't even show I did exercise that day. It's as though it just disappears completely and it's so frustrating especially since I'm working really hard to get baby weight off and I like to keep track of the exercise I'm doing and see the stats for it. My phone and app are up to date, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I've logged out and back in. I don't know how to fix this. Help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes