Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem loading photos fitbit charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Problem loading photos on community feed. Stops app and closes app automatically each time i try. No problem with profile pics

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Deemaguire thanks for bringing this to my attention, it's a pleasure to assist you with your concern. Welcome to our Fitbit Community.

Seems odd that the Fitbit app crashes every time you try to load a picture on the Community Feed. To better assist you, can you please let me know which mobile device you're currently using? When was the first time you experienced this and how many time since then? If you haven't already done so, please reboot your mobile device and unsintall-reinstall the Fitbit app. Also, make sure that your mobile device is compatible with our products and services and let me know how it goes. 

Looking forward to your reply, let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a galaxy A8 2018..Experienced this since loading the fitbit app.

Regards
Dee  

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the fitbit app. But my Samsung Galaxy A8 will not let me load any photos on the community feed. 

Any further ideas ?

Regards

Davida 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply and update @Deemaguire, my sincere apologies for the delay in responding your post.

I appreciate your effort and time troubleshooting this situation, your patience is appreciated. Seems odd that after trying such troubleshooting steps you're still experiencing difficulties uploading a picture in the Community Feed. That said, please try the below steps. Some of them were already tried but the order is important:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app
  2. Uninstall the app from your phone
  3. Make sure that the Android version of your mobile device is up to date
  4. Reboot your mobile device
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app
  6. Try again

I'll be around if you need anything else, let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes