Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with blaze syncing with android version 7.0

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the fitbit blaze 2 days ago and I love it ! I have a note 5 and it was working great with it till today, my android updated to the newest android version 7.0 and now I'm not getting any notifications at all from my phone, it says on the app it's sync to my phone but idk why I ain't getting text or call alerts on my fitbit...also it isn't letting me play my music from my fitbit it says connecting to music then says no music and I have over 500 songs on my phone...:/

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Patricia93, a very warm welcome to the Community.

There is a possibility that the connection between your Blaze and your Note 5 stopped working for some reason. My suggestion in this case would be to reset the connection. To do so, please follow these steps:

1. Go into your Galaxy Note 5's Bluetooth settings.
  2. Look for your Fitbit Blaze and make sure you remove the Fitbit from that list.
  3. Restart your phone and once it is back on, access the Fitbit app.
  4. Tap on the 'account tab'.
  5. Select the 'Setup a New Device' and follow the instructions that show.

After doing this, the Blaze should start syncing normally and working as intended.

Please do let me know how it goes! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Patricia93, a very warm welcome to the Community.

There is a possibility that the connection between your Blaze and your Note 5 stopped working for some reason. My suggestion in this case would be to reset the connection. To do so, please follow these steps:

1. Go into your Galaxy Note 5's Bluetooth settings.
  2. Look for your Fitbit Blaze and make sure you remove the Fitbit from that list.
  3. Restart your phone and once it is back on, access the Fitbit app.
  4. Tap on the 'account tab'.
  5. Select the 'Setup a New Device' and follow the instructions that show.

After doing this, the Blaze should start syncing normally and working as intended.

Please do let me know how it goes! 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Do you think that this would solve my problem too?  Since the update to my Galaxy S7 edge my Blaze has been counting Calories wrong, it will be correct on the tracker to start the day and as soon as it syncs with the app the calories change completely. It also stopped recording activity even when I use the workout function on the tracker.  Nothing that any of the techs have told me to try has helped.   I installed the app on another android device with a much earlier version of the OS and it works just fine.   Thank you for your help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @gmknauer. Welcome to the Forums! 

I'd like to take a closer look at what you see on the Blaze and the app. Could you take a screen shot of the calories in the app and a picture of the Blaze to post it here? I'd be able to find the best way to move forward.

Look forward to your reply. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes