Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about notifications, quick replies and WiFi connection

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A ton of questions coming up, please be patient as i am very new and am trying to wor everything out 🙂

I recently got my Versa 2 and have done a full set up. Shes running smoothly.

I saw that we are able to receive messages and incoming calls.

Am i able to connect my FB messages to it too?

I know we can set up our own quick replies, but can we also create/respond to a message? (typing or even voice to text?)
I tried to connect it by going through the app and going onto notifications but it is not an option (no call or text bar like ive seen in the tutorials ive looked up).

How do i fix this?

Also, when setting up, i connected to mu friends WIFI.

I would like to be able to use my alexa feature a bit more but dont always have wifi.

How do i add my home network onto it?

In saying this, am i able to connect to my mobile data (would this be through the bluetooth on my phone or will i have to hotspot if this is even possible) so i can do/search what i need to on the go?

Side note: Would i receive notifications about replies to this post on my fitbit?

Thank you in advanced 🙂

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @mel.cadman, welcome to the Community Forums! My apologies for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for your post and bringing this to my attention, it's a pleasure for me to help you out with your Versa 2 inquiries. For your Facebook notifications inquiry, you're able to receive app notifications too. That said, I suggest you to check our help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

For your quick replies inquiry, I suggest you to check: How do I respond to messages with my Fitbit device?. Let me share with you that at this moment it's not possible to type or voice-to-text your reply, please check the help article above for more details about this specific feature. 

If you would like to setup your WiFi network, please check: How do I connect my Fitbit watch to Wi-Fi?. You can also try some troubleshooting steps if your device is not connecting to your WiFi.

I'd be around if you need anything else, please keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes