Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties with Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last time my Charge 2 successfully synced via my Android phone was 27 Feb. Since then I have tried all combinations of settings, and removed and reinstalled the app on my phone. I've switched Bluetooth off and on again on my phone, and restarted the phone, all several times. I've tried unpairing and repairing, although this isn't the problem. I know this because when my phone rings I get the notification on the fitbit, so they must be talking over Bluetooth. But the app says "Looking for device" then "No Device Found". I'm out of ideas now.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums! 

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. Please make sure that your mobile device is compatible with our products and services because a compatibility concern can cause some connection difficulties.

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes