Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reciving calls

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
The user guide mention a possibilty to recieve or reject calls Receiving phone calls

Your Fitbit Blaze also lets you accept or reject incoming phone calls by tapping the green or red phone icon.

Does it work on note 5?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That only works with the iPhone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

That only works with the iPhone.

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the forums @Yasha

You can see what your Note 5 allows here - click to check it out

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

This is a horrible response. I have been promised by Fitbit support numerous times that this feature is coming to the Blaze for Android "soon" at least ten times over the past 13 months. Apparently these eere lies and definitely false advertising. Both of our Nlaze were purchasef directly from Fitbit. 

We want the festure added immefiately or get our money back NOW!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@wmnrand  if purchased from Fitbit directly, you have 45 days in which to return them. After that, they will replace them under warranty.

These forums are for the community to discuss and share, but it doesn't take the place of customer support. You'll want to get with them directly.

Features are added all the time. Just this week we received the sleep level data that many have wanted. Things change and we benefit.

Get with support and see what they suggest in your situation.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
Replacing does not help if Fitbit never intends to extend or upgrade the feature for Android phones. Very tired of the false promises and "love only for Apple devices". 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@wmnrand wrote:

This is a horrible response. I have been promised by Fitbit support numerous times that this feature is coming to the Blaze for Android "soon" at least ten times over the past 13 months. Apparently these eere lies and definitely false advertising. Both of our Nlaze were purchasef directly from Fitbit. 

We want the festure added immefiately or get our money back NOW!

Please point us to the part where Fitbit advertised this feature for Android devices. I would be especially interested in seeing where this was somehow promised to customers before they had an opportunity to decide whether or not to buy their Fitbit product. I'm pretty sure that would be one of the requirements for proving a claim of false advertising.

Best Answer