Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run won't record after pressing finish button

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using my fitbit app on a google pixel phone.  When I finish my run the app just hangs there with no map or other data. If I wait a really long time (hrs) it will finally record the run.  I am not pressing pause during the run as others have mentioned.  If I go back to my app dashboard before the run has been recorded it will be lost.

Note - I have a Versa but am tracking the runs on my phone because the connected gps is will not stay connected.  Frustrating experience all around fitbit...

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @ro7nin! That's really frustrating! I don't have a specific solution for you, but I've noticed a lot of people complaining on the forums that they're having problems with the 2.75 version of the app. If you can find an older version of the app to roll back to, you might find that you can use connected GPS. I'm using 2.74 still and haven't had any issues.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @ro7nin! That's really frustrating! I don't have a specific solution for you, but I've noticed a lot of people complaining on the forums that they're having problems with the 2.75 version of the app. If you can find an older version of the app to roll back to, you might find that you can use connected GPS. I'm using 2.74 still and haven't had any issues.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Thanks for the suggestion @MakMak! I rolled back my app and will try on my next run.

Best Answer

I had a similar problem and it worked for me after installing ver 2.7. Smiley HappyThanx!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried it this morning and gps stayed connected (v2.74).  Thank you! @MakMak

Best Answer
0 Votes