Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLUTION found for Charge 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good news! After doing another Fit Bit update with no success, I uninstalled the app (on my LG phone and tablet) then reinstalled it. It works. Lesson for me for next time. Uninstall. Install

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Happy to hear this, @Rainydaye3!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's returned to bad news. I am not receiving notifications and I can't get my fitbit to sync. I checked the obvious mistake I made last time which was that the notification button on my fitbit was not turned on. It is turned on now. Bluetooth is on, location is on. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. There were no new updates at that time either. I turned my phone completely off (which I do every night anyway). Nothing seems to work. I did check to see that my phone was compatible. It's an LG G3 and according to your info it is supposed to work.

But none of these are working and I'm kind of tired of it.

Best Answer

Charge 2 won't sync. Has not for four days. I have checked everything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rainydaye3, among the "everything" you have checked, have you tried opening the phone's Bluetooth settings, select the Fitbit device, and tell Bluetooth to Forget the Device, then closing the phone's settings and re-opening the Fitbit app to sync the phone?

Best Answer

The App is definitely broken at least 2.62.1 from Nov 22 2017 in the play store, not sure what those bugfixes in the changelog are all about. Both notifications and sync stop working after a short while (if at all) or right after phone reboot with my newly acquired charge2. Wiping the app data and/or reinstalling it doesn't fix the issue. I was using 2.19 with my Charge in order to have text notifications and I just downgraded to it manually and seems both sync and notifications are working just fine with my Charge2 so far, just as they were with my Charge. My phone is Sony E6533 on the latest 7.1.1 that's available in case that matters.

Best Answer
I forgot my fitbit in bluetooth settings,as suggested and it really forgot it. It's disappeared from my list. How do I get it back?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rainydaye3, open the Fitbit app and it will add it back.  Do not try to add it with the Bluetooth settings, just use the Fitbit app.

Best Answer
Thanks. Its working again. I tried it all. Not sure how or why but ìts fine now.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes