Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samaung Galaxy S9+ won't display previous night sleeps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I upgraded my phone to the new Samsung Galaxy S9+, and the Fitbit dashboard on the phone wont display the previous nights sleep pattern unless I physically click to view the history. Not sure if this is the new default. Any help would be appriciated.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

This is the way the app dashboard has been working for the last 2 years @Ahogan123 .Only the top tiles rotate with the change of day. 

I also moved your app question out of the hardware board. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I apologize for not knowing that upfront. Obviously I haven't owned a Fitbit device for 2 years so of course I was unware.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have an option to setup  mobiletrak on my new Samsung S9+ anybody know how to add it? All else is working great. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an S9+ and it works great except no mobiletrak. Reset your Fitbit and try again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @BroMoney and welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @Ahogan123! This is correct, the app will change only the primary stats and the secondary tiles will remain for the current day. Secondary tiles will include Sleep, water, weight and food logs just as @Rich_Laue mentioned before, it is require to access to each of this tiles individually to see more in depth data.

There is no need to apologies here my friend, we are here to help you with all your concerns.

@BroMoney I'm glad to hear the S9 is working with no troubles except for the MobileTrack. In his scenario we have not tested yet the Fitbit app on the new Samsung galaxy so at the moment MobileTrack is not a supported feature until we have more details. 

If your device isn't listed, you can check this link at a later date to see if device support has been added.

See you later and keep participating in the Fitbit Community!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes