Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A20 compatibility

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will you be addig the A20 to the list of compatible phones?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

So are you giving refunds to everyone who can't use their Charge 3 because of compatibility issues?  I purchased this as a gift for someone.  Love mine, BUT and REALLY, REALLY not a happy customer at this time...and neither is the person for whom I purchased the gift!  Our staff is currently working on this is NOT an acceptable answer.  You have our $.  All we have is a product that won't work.

Best Answer

Totally agree. Fix this issue and refund out money. This is ridiculous.

--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Not true.  I got my S20 2 weeks ago and my Charge 3 will not sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its not 27 April 2020: any news on the A20 compatibility ??

Best Answer
0 Votes

hey can you please add Samsung A20 to the Fitbit list

i have the fitbit Fitbit inspire HR please add it 

Best Answer

Since this thread started some devices are compatible with android samsung A5.
I have just received a fitbit blaze and it synced the first time I used it but has not synced correctly since. No data is transferred accurately between my A5 and fitbit blaze. Can this compatibility please be created.

Best Answer

I got my versa 2 for Mothers day. And I feel the same way, I wish that it was comparable with Samsung a20. I really like my versa  . My daughter bought it for me. I'm looking into getting another phone maybe. Do your phone work for you now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would be interesting in getting another phone of fitbit. But I dont have enough cash to through around getting new products for the sake of it. I'll likely just return or stop using fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I intially put this enquiry up a year ago.  My Versa has been working fine with the A20 since November - after my initial enquiry I had to wait a while but then I just reinstalled it and it works for everything.  I can see emails, text messages and answer a call via my watch.  No issues for months.  I went in and said add new device and it worked and I haven't any issues since.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

So the Fitbit Versa is compatible with Samsung A20?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just switched from Galaxy A51 over to the Galaxy S20 a week ago.the fitbit app and all data were transferred without a problem, and the registration of my daily and my sleep activity are still working fine. So far as for my life test, if it helps.

Oeps sorry I dud not read the subject too well,  I have the S20 and now I see it is all about the A20.

Best Answer

Hello all, thank you for your participation in the forums.

Thank you for your sharing your concerns and feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I recommend reviewing the article about Fitbit-compatible devices where you can confirm if your device is compatible. As long as your device meets the minimum requirements it should be compatible. 

If you experience difficulty with syncing, see this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
I am not sure Sent from my Metro By T-Mobile 4G LTE Android Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's July 2020 and is the A21s compatible? I don't want to buy a phone that's not compatible. The A10 is on the list but I want to know if the newer models will work with the app too. Why does only the older phones work but the newer ones will not work? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was tech supports suggestion seriously to go out and buy a compatible device?? Do you know how arrogant that is?! Wow, just wow. I am just trying to pair mine and having the same issue. It is not a year later since this feed started and still not resolved. I have always had a FitBit and loved it...until today. I see no reason for our family to support FitBit any longer. 

Best Answer

Even though my phone exceeds the minimum requirements, it's not on their 'compatible devices list'. But what I don't understand is why only the older devices are compatible but the newer ones aren't. Seems a bit strange.
Also, yeah it feels like I'm being pushed to get an older model that's on their list. 

Best Answer

I have the galaxy A20 and charge 3 and it worked fine since November until this week. It stopped syncing so I disconnected it from the app and tried to reconnect and now it cant even find it. This is ridiculous! It's been fine since November which is when I got my fitbit. That's 10 months with no issues. TEN! And NOW it wont find it????

Best Answer

That is a lame excuse. When you spend money on a phone or fitbit they should work. I have read the long list of compatibility issues and you folks have known long enough to fix the issue but it is apparent you won't. Not sure I would consider purchasing another fitbit.

Best Answer

I am with you on this. Fitbit has known long enough to fix the issue but clearly has failed to make it a priority. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Went to fitbits site and they show the Galaxy A10 as a compatible device yet it stilll won't not only sync but load.

Best Answer
0 Votes