Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A20 compatibility

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will you be addig the A20 to the list of compatible phones?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

This is so true.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I DEFINITELY will NOT purchase another Fitbit. I love the technology, but
it is worthless if I don't have a device it will connect to. So, I guess
we will be spending the extra money in the next year or so to replace all 5
of our Fitbits with the Samsung version. TERRIBLE business model for the
Fitbit and non-existent customer service.
Best Answer

I sent my fitbit back, packed it myself, they didn't open the package for six weeks, upon which they said it wasn't in the packaging - truly disgusting behaviour: pure spite, nothing less.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't get it. Are they trying to sabotage their own business? They sure
are effectively managing that
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since I switched to my Samsung s20 I no longer get any type of messages, calls, or anything but the health tracker info on my Fitbit Versa. It is usless

with my phone except to have the app available to look at. These Phones are way more costly than a smart watch so its a no brainer as to  which one will be replaced.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi thats odd. I have Galaxy S20 and Fitbitt Charge 3. After studying the
thing proper setup it works like a charm. My nightsleeps detailed , oxygen
variance at night, continously heartrate measurements. Tracking of my
walks. And bike runs.
I gave it about acyear niw and dont want anything else. Its very light in
wearing. Screen is always off so good battery life at least a week.
Best Answer
0 Votes

As  i stated above it does do everything you mentioned, but it does not alert me when my phone rings, doesn't receive text messages etc. Anything that has to do with my phone function's is not relayed to my watch. I should have stated I have the Fitbit Versa 2, not the Charge. Sorry

Best Answer
Oh I see. I should have been reading better. I never look at the screen of my Charge 3. I even do not know what messages I could receive. I do not even check my phone every time for messages, only few times a day. I find it to distracting to be attentioned all the time. That because I am an old man. (67) 🙂

Outlook for Android downloaden
Best Answer

This is far from the truth! Complaints since 2019. It is now 2021 and Fitbit has done nothing to fix this issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes
My galaxy a20 work on my Fitbit I get my phone notifications and text
messages on it
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since at LEAST 2019 they have had requests to test the Galaxy A20 phones so that we can use our Fitbits and they still have failed to do so. I have not been able to use my Fitbit and have been very dissatisfied with this product and especially their service. My phone has the requirements needed and I used to be connected but the update screwed that up and no one in the company cares to fix it. As big of a company that they appear to be they should be able to handle such requests and provide better service. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has the Galaxy A20 been added to the list of acceptable Android phones?  I have a Fitbit Versa3 that doesn't seem to connect to my phone or Bluetooth at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes