Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

is the Fitbit Versa compatible with Samsung Note 10 Plus?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner, It's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

Thanks for your post. Let me share with you that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is not listed as a compatible device with our products and services. That being said, can you please let me know if you're experiencing any difficulties with your Versa? We are constantly working and testing different mobile devices to make sure that they work as intended with our products and services. At this moment I'm unable to let you know when or if the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ will be added to our list of compatible devices, however, my best advice for you will be to constantly check our compatibility list for any update.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for responding to my email. My Versa is working fine. I really
hope you add the Samsu g to the list because if not unfortunately I will
have to replace my watch with a compatible one.
Best Answer

You're welcome @SunsetRunner, your response is appreciated too. My apologies for the delayed reply.

I'm happy to know that your Versa is working as the way it was designed, please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be around. 

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate. There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

It was a pleasure to answer your question. 

Best Answer
0 Votes