Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10 compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Make Samsung Galaxy S10 compatible, waste of time and money to have a fitbit device that doesn't sync anymore

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @MDG1, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding.

Let me share with you that we are always working and testing different mobile devices to make sure that they meet all the requirements to be compatible with our products and services. As it turns out, at this moment I'm unable to let you know when or if the Samsung Galaxy S10 will be added to our list of compatible devices, therefore, my best advise for you will be to constantly check our compatibility list for any update.

If you're experiencing syncing difficulties, even though your mobile device is not compatible, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RicardoFitbitYou continue to not answer the question. What is the status of the technical people at FitBit making the Samsung Galaxy 10x series compatible?

And why oh why is FitBit down for maintenance (right now)???

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes