Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not compatible to samsung A9

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 2 is not compatible with samsung A9?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Anne0214 A warm welcome to our Community!

Let me help you syncing your Charge 2.Your phone doesn't show as compatible but that doesn’t mean it won’t work it just means that it hasn’t been tested by our team. You can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. i tried to fix the charge 2 with Samsung A9. it is always indicating connecting.

Is there any way this can be solved? Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to sync my charge 2 22.55.02 to my samsung A9.

I changed phone settings, re-installed the fitbit app, restarted my fitbit, updated my phone everything I read in fitbit consultants comments.

It sends the pairing code then just connecting and say it does not work.

I'm really upset about my fitbit not syncing with my phone.

It shows that it is still in May 14.

Can anyone please help me?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever solve this problem? Mine is also showing the connecting code and I type it in but never actually  pairs my fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I did not I am just going to rather get a garmin. tired of struggling. brand new fitbit and it did not work

Best Answer
0 Votes