Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup Charge 2 with Samsung Galaxy A6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can see my daily activity ON my device (Charge 2), but it isn't translating/transferring to the app on my phone (Samsung A6). I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app, no luck. I've restarted my phone several times, no luck. When I disable Bluetooth and then reenable it, the Charge 2 is only *sometimes* visible. When it is visible for pairing, it tries to pair then fails and says: 'Couldn't pair, check settings for this device and try again.'

At the top of the app, I see a pink banner that says 'Update Tracker Software' and then when I try to proceed with that, it just keeps saying 'connecting to your charge 2' and never actually updates. 

My last (automatic) sync was August 20th. I have 'all day sync' enabled. 

Can anyone figure out what is wrong and how I can fix it?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @aprilmka, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate the information and details that were shared in your post, thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this situation prior to posting too. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to check if all the requirements are correctly configured to setup your device. Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

If you are able to connect your Fitbit to your mobile device, please check: How do I update my Fitbit device? and Why can't I update my Fitbit device? if you experience difficulties with such process.

I'll be here if you need anything else, please keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've plugged in the Charge 2 and 'reset' it, and it still isn't working. It isn't syncing. My phone keeps giving me notifications that it needs to be synced. Literally every time I put my phone to sleep, it vibrates and there's yet another notification that it needs to be synced, yet each time I try it fails.  I'm so frustrated that I'm considering the Amazfit Verge at this point.

Best Answer
0 Votes