Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 9 compatibility?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm stuck. My Phone is a galaxy note 9 and does not sync with my charge HR. So fine, I was thinking of upgrading anyway... but I literally will not buy a fitbit that is not supported for the note 9. i'm not going to take a chance that it wont work consistently with the note 9. 

Thanks for your help. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Forums @jgirl35.

At this moment we do not have any news or updates of when we can expect the Note 9 to be added to the list. Please do know that our team is aware of the multiple requests to continue expanding the list.

Having said that, there is a possibility that it can work as long as the phone fulfills the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, which the  Note 9 should fulfill. Some users with phones that aren't on the list have mentioned that following these steps has helped them, so maybe you could give it a shot. 

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought a Versa only to find it is not "on the list".

Can you speculate when it will be?

If not soon I will return it.

Thank you.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Barbeder.

Unfortunately I am not able to speculate or provide some sort of time frame as to when we could expect it to be added to the list. Having said that, you could try to use a computer or another mobile device to try and sync your Fitbit to your account. Click here to get instructions on how to sync with other devices.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

same issue here, whats the point?  Looks like I will need to leave the fit bit family for something that works with my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am dealing with it for now. The frustrating part is "they" can't tell us when the issue will be resolved. The newer I-Phones sync, why not ours!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @annert. Hello @Barbeder.

I apologize for the delay in my response. 

Ever since my last post in this thread, the Note 9 has been added to the list of supported devices. If you have not, please try to follow the steps listed in this help article. It should definitely help in making sure they do sync.

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes