Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense here i am

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update:I recived my new fitbit sense today im so excited yea I gave up on the versa.

My Fitbit wont sync it just stopped I uninstalled the app reinstalled it still wont sync.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Deb717, it's great to see you in our Fitbit forums. Regarding the syncing issue that your Fitbit device has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

Please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. After this, monitor your Fitbit device and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
Hello and thank you for your fast response. My daughter helped me by phone this morning she told me a few steps and it synched. She used to have the same Fitbit but had to switch to a Apple watch/tracker due to heart issues her Dr. Told her to get the Apple tracker she can upload her heart information to their system. I appreciate you and thank you again Debra 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Deb717, that's great news! I'm so glad to hear that your Versa could sync after your daughter helped you to resolve the issue. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Hello

It is not sinking now.. i thought it was but its not.. it kept saying wait 3 days to collect data before it would sink.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

I now have the sense got it last week I love it.

Best Answer
0 Votes