Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up Charge2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I downloaded the app to set up my fitbit charge2, it says i have to update the app to pair my device...... but no updates available?!

Help....

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Smurf1987, you don't mention which phone you are using, nor which Android operating system it has, but normally when you get the message that you need to update the app and no updates are available that means that your phone has too old an operating system to support the new Fitbit app.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi

Feel free restarting the tracker:

Restart the tracker

URL: Click / Tap to open the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

Afterwards try reconnecting the tracker to the account.

Read the Fitbit Help Article (click / tap to open the page) for more information.

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Smurf1987, you don't mention which phone you are using, nor which Android operating system it has, but normally when you get the message that you need to update the app and no updates are available that means that your phone has too old an operating system to support the new Fitbit app.

Best Answer

Its one of the older samsung galaxy s mini's. I thought that might be the case..... used it as an excuse to treat myself to a galaxy s6.... arrives on monday. Hopefully that will solve it.

Best Answer

No issues with updating fitbit on galaxy s6 here.. Cat Embarassed

Wishing a wonderful weekend

Best Answer
0 Votes