Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up issues for Samsung Note 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I've bought a charge 2 and could not manage to set up although tried alternative solutions in the forum.

But, I am not able to pair it with my Note 5. My phone bluetooth found the tracker and then gives the code. After I've entered it into the phone, nothing is happening.

I need urgent help. 

My phone's info:

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C

Android version is 7.0

Edited for phone info details.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Solved tracker and Samsung Note 5 pairing problem.

I paired my tracker with iphone and then try with note 5 and it is successful.

And now I can get calling and sms notifications but not whatsapp notifications for now.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Phealeas, let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I saw you were experiencing issues to set up your tracker with your mobile phone. How it goes so far, I'm wondering which troubleshooting steps have you tried at the moment?

I can recommend the following steps to address this issue, although I'm not sure if you tried them already:

1. Turn your tracker off and back on using the instructions from this post.
  2. Try the setup process again. You can use the following video.
  3. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your mobile device (turn it off and then back on), use the instruction I recommend here.
  4. Try setting up your tracker again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app and repeat the process one more time.

Hope this helps and let me know the outcome of this

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thnx for your more details messsage.

1.When I plugged the charging cable into the USB port on my laptop, tracker vibrated and then restart and seemed a small phone symbol and written skying text bottom “www.fitbit.com/setup” but there is not seem any battery icon

When Press and hold the button on my tracker for four seconds, tracker vibrated and see fitbit logo and written bottom “22.2017” And then again seem small phone symbol  and written skying text bottom “www.fitbit.com/setup

2.It s all right, I do same things as video but my phone find tracker and then tracker give a 4 digits code and input it on phone and then it s not success

3.My tracker fitbit app version is 2.56 (not 2.47 as post)

And clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app, restarting my phone.

4.When the phone has initialized, I tried again setup process, my phone found my tracker and tracker give 4 digits code and input it on phone. My phone is trying to connecting at the end it is prompt a message on my phone as “Not working” “Try again”.

5.I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app and repeat the process one more time. But my experienced is like “4. Step”: my phone found my tracker and tracker give 4 digits code and input it on phone. My phone is trying to connecting at the end it is prompt a message on my phone as “Not working” “Try again”.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Solved tracker and Samsung Note 5 pairing problem.

I paired my tracker with iphone and then try with note 5 and it is successful.

And now I can get calling and sms notifications but not whatsapp notifications for now.

Best Answer
0 Votes