Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Fotbit versa after using fitbit flex

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to havea really simple fitbit years ago. I bought Versa today and trying to set it up, but the message that I am getting on the app is that this email address is used already for another account.

What do I do?

I want to start using my Versa, but alos keen to keep my previous achievements and friends from the days when I used to use an old fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

That sounds like you are trying to set up a new fitbit account for your Versa. There's no need to do this as you can continue to use the account you used for your Flex.

Login to the app using the ID and password you used for the Flex and go into the account section of the app. If you are on the old style app then the icon is at the top right and looks like an ID card. If you are on the new app layout then select your profile image at the top left of the Today tab.

Once you are in the account section then select "set up a device" and select Versa. It will step you through the process to add the Versa to your account and all your data, badges, settings etc will be retained. 

You can then choose to leave your Flex connected so you can swap between them or select the Flex from the account section of the app and choose to remove it from your account (again, all your data will be safe).

Best Answer
0 Votes