Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I got my fitbit Charge about 3 months ago and every time I complete a run I share ,with a photo, on FB and via text with friends. It always showed the total miles, steps, and calories burned. But over the last week whenever I share with a photo it only posts the photo. So no workout summary at the bottom. I rebooted my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled the fitbit app but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hey there @Mlaro84. Good to see you in the Community!

The sharing feature should be working basically the same way. Not sure exactly what could be causing this but I'd suggest making sure that you have the latest version for the Fitbit app. Once you've updated it, try to see if sharing works better.

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I got the same issue, even update the app(android).

sharing with facebook, whatsapp or even email has the same issue.

very sure it is problem with fitbit app.

Best Answer

Same problem here. Samsung Galaxy S7, newest app. It only shares the photo, not the bottom with steps etc.

Best Answer
Yep I have the most up to date version, 2.20.1. It has to be something going on with the app. Weird that it worked fine before and now its not. Can this be reported to be further investigated? I would really like this feature to work again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

just update to 2.21.2

didn't fix the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

just update to 2.21.4.

it didn't fix the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dorst622@Mlaro84, @SunsetRunner thanks for verifying that your app was updated to its latest version. In this case, I recommend contacting our Support Team for a second opinion. They definitely have the proper tools to take a deeper look into your account's behavior. Mention them that you have the latest app version so there's a better follow up of your case. Good luck and keep us posted guys! Cat Very Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes