Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing steps other than today

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello all.

I have a Fitbit Flex 2 and a Google Pixel 2 android phone.

The app works great for today's data (steps), but how can I get it to show other day's performance like I can with the web app?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@JoeyBitfitWelcome... On the App all you need do is to tap the Today Steps image and you will see all of your previous steps. Also you tap the back arrow for previous days data..

@JoeyBitfit wrote:

Hello all.

The app works great for today's data (steps), but how can I get it to show other day's performance like I can with the web app?

Thanks

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@JoeyBitfitWelcome... On the App all you need do is to tap the Today Steps image and you will see all of your previous steps. Also you tap the back arrow for previous days data..

@JoeyBitfit wrote:

Hello all.

Thanks

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

If I don't sync my Fitbit for several days, it only picks up the current day.  For instance, yesterday,  I synced at 5 o'clock. Today when I synced, it left yesterday the same and only picked up today's activity.  What setting do I need to change?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If I don't sync my Fitbit for several days, it only picks up the current day.  For instance, yesterday,  I synced at 5 o'clock. Today when I synced, it left yesterday the same and only picked up today's activity.  What setting do I need to change?

Best Answer
0 Votes